Create good user experience.
Combines with good user experience, cutting end technology to increase product added value.
Mob cares deeply about user privacy and we promise not to disclose any user information to third party, except the following cases.
- Prior user agreement.
- Law enforcement.
- Government request and/or regulations.
- disclosure is to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the public as required or permitted by law
- Pertain to Mob legal rights.
Mob value your trust and are fully aware of our responsibilities to protect your privacy. Therefore we sincerely declare that:
- （1）We shall take reasonable security measures to keep your information confidential .
- （2）Any of your confidential information, except for certain non-personally identifiable data, shall not be disclosed by us to the public or any third party without your written consent or any special form of authorization prior to the disclosure.
- （3）It is recommended that you sign a Non-disclosure Agreement with us. You shall have the right to issue a claim through legal proceedings for any loss or damage arising directly from any violation by us stated in the agreement.
Users explicitly agree with all risks from the services provided by our products. Mob will not take any responsibilities for security, accuracy and delay from service interruption or down time. We are not responsible and liable for any loss, damage for any data, files uploaded by the users.
We make no warranty that our service will be able to fully meet users’ requirements or will be uninterrupted. Neither do we provide guarantee of any kind for the timeliness, security or accuracy of our service. For any content or files stored by users on Mob, we do not assume any liability for their possible losses.
Alteration, interruption and termination of services
We shall exert our best effort to display notices of service interruption caused by maintenance or upgrade of Mob in prominent position on our pages in advance. Interruption or termination of services to users without prior notification shall be lawful under either of the following situations where:
- Incorrect or fake user submitted personal information
- Users who fail to comply with the General Rules of Conduct in Terms and Conditions
Apart from the aforesaid situations, we reserve the right to interrupt or terminate our services, partial or full, to users without prior notification. We shall not assume any responsibility to users or any third party for any loss or damage arising from the interruption or termination of services.
Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless ShareSDK, other users or any third party against any claim, loss, damage and expense as a result of your violation of any applicable law or any article in Terms and Conditions.
Modifications to Terms
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy is constructed in compliance with, and to be executed and construed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China. All disputes arising from the execution of, or in connection with the Policy shall be settled through friendly negotiation between both parties. In case no settlement to disputes can be reached through negotiation, either party may file a lawsuit in People’s Court in the city where Mob is located.
Delivery of Notification
ShareSDK may notify users through our websites, emails, regular mail delivery or some other means. A noticed shall be deemed as received by users on the day it is delivered or posted.
This Policy constitutes a full agreement between both parties with regard to agreed items by both parties and other relevant issues. No other rights may be granted by this Policy than those specified herein.
If any article, full or partial, of this Policy comes to be invalid or not legally enforceable due to any reason, the other articles of this Policy shall remain valid and legally binding.
Please read this Policy carefully before signing up. By using, you consent to this Policy.